Learn how to sign up for a free trial of SparkLearn
About Your Free Trial
You can try SparkLearn free for 30-days when you sign up for our Essential or Premium product plans. Click here to compare offerings to find the right one for your business.
During your free trial, SparkLearn is fully functional. You can...
- Create rich learning content
- Add users and organize them into groups
- Do basically anything paid subscribers can do!
After 30 days, you will automatically be charged monthly to continue using SparkLearn.
For larger organizations looking for a customized and white-labeled SparkLearn experience, we also have an Enterprise offering. You can have your own private app with your company’s logo and name on the app, distribute your app either in the app stores (publicly or privately) or on your own platform, and much more. It’s the best learning experience for your entire organization. Click here to speak with a sales representative.
- Visit our website SparkLearn.com/pricing
- Choose between our Essential and Premium product plans which both offer a 30-day free trial when you select Try Now
- In the checkout window, use the drop-down menu to choose the number of users that best fits your needs, then select Proceed to Checkout
- Enter your e-mail address, then select Next to continue
- Add your Account Details, such as your first and last name, company name, and phone number, then select Next to continue
- Enter your Billing Address, then select Next to continue
- Add your Payment Details, then select Next to continue
- Enter a Team Name – the name used to identify your version of SparkLearn in the URL and when logging in to the mobile app
- Select Subscribe to complete your order and begin your 30-day free trial
Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support