Learn basic application features for learners.
- Download and Sign In to the SparkLearn App
- Create a New Account
- Edit Your Profile
- Use the App Dashboard
- Search for Content
For Content Managers: Learn about structuring your content and how it is presented to learners.See all articles
For Content Managers: Learn to create, manage and analyze content for your learners.
- Use the Content Management Dashboard
- View the Learner Mode
- Create a New Article
- Upload a New eLearning Package
Users and Groups
For Content Managers: Manage and add Users and Groups.
- Create a New User
- View and Edit a User's Account Settings
- View User Insights
- Create a New Group
- Add Content to Groups
For Content Managers: Send and manage notifications to learners
- About Push Notifications
- Send Email Notifications
- Send Manual Notifications
- Notify Learners Following Related Tags
Analytics and User Data
For Content Managers: View Summary Dashboards for learners and receive feedback. Manage achievements such as Certificates and BadgesSee all articles
System Information for Site Owners
Guides to managing system configurations and settings.
- Add Custom Labels in SparkLearn
- Customize Theming
- Set Up OpenSesame Configuration
- Access the LRS and Veracity Resources
- Access the Support Portal