The SparkLearn 3.15 release focuses on a new way for learners to answer questions and updates to underlying frameworks and libraries.
- Quiz Questions Can Have Multiple Correct Answers
- Quiz questions can now be created with a “Mark all that apply” answer type, requiring learners to choose one or more answer options before submitting their responses. This allows Content Managers greater flexibility in question types and responses.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Adds support for embedding unlisted videos from Vimeo.
- Improves the layout of the Most Recent section for content managers to more closely resemble how tiles appear to learners.
- Improves the output when printing an article with a slideshow or embedded cards.
- Fixes an issue where virtual events without a description would trigger a warning in the logs.
- Fixes an issue where the number on the “View comments” button may be incorrect if an article was available in multiple languages.
- Fixes an issue where user profile pictures were sometimes uploaded sideways if they were taken in portrait orientation on an iPhone.
- Fixes an issue where test results may not be displayed correctly on adaptive courses based on content difficulty.
- For customers who have user-generated content enabled, fixes an issue where learners would get an Access Denied error when attempting to embed an image within a text area.
- Adds support for landscape orientation when logging in on a tablet device
- Fixes an issue where content couldn’t be redownloaded immediately after canceling the download
- Fixes an issue where the download status icon would sometimes show an item was not available offline after it had just been downloaded for offline use
- Improves the UX by allowing users to quickly get back to the dashboard by tapping the Dashboard button
- The app is now sent to the background when the system back button is tapped, and you’re at the top-most screen in the app
- Fixes an issue in which List Items might have unnecessary blank space
- Fixes a spacing issue on the dashboard for users using iOS 17
- Fixes a spacing issue causing some tip cards to scroll unnecessarily
Known Issues and Limitations
- Entity browser loses selection when changing pages
- Learner is unable to view glossary definition if the term is included within an annotation
- The “View comments" button may show the wrong number of comments on multilingual content
- After the user deletes their own comment, the Android app may freeze
- Navigation bar titles cannot be seen on iOS when the text color is set to a light color
- Loading indicator takes too long to appear during account creation in the mobile app
Tips for Updating
To ensure that your application is kept up to date, make sure your iOS & Android auto-updates are turned on. We have provided links below to assist you with turning on this feature. There is no need to update the CMS, as that is done automatically. If you have a customized SparkLearn instance and need help with anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team.
For Tips & Tricks
Visit our Knowledge Base
Check out our YouTube channel
For help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out firstname.lastname@example.org