Learn how to send email notifications from the system to your users and groups
What are Email Notifications?
Email Notifications are a way to send notifications to your users via their email address. This is a great tool to reach users who may not use the mobile app or receive in-app notifications.
Email notifications can be viewed in the web interface and can link directly to SparkLearn content.
- Select Communication from the menu on the left of the screen
- Under Communication, select Email
- Select the + Send new message button
- Search for users by name or email or, filter them by Group
- Check the boxes next to the users you want to email and select Compose
- Add a subject line and text to the body of the email
- Optionally, add a direct link to existing content by selecting the link icon
- Start entering a title in the URL to choose from your published content
- Select the desired content and Save
- Review your email and select Send
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact Support