Learn how to find podcasts and listen to them
What are Podcasts?
Podcasts are a collection of audio recorded episodes talking about a topic. Podcasts can be listened to individually by episode or you can subscribe to a Podcast to ensure that new episodes appear on your dashboard.
Users can control the podcasts while exploring other content in the SparkLearn app using the mini-player at the bottom of the screen. Podcast audio will continue to play while the SparkLearn app is in the background.
- Find a Podcast on the Dashboard or navigate to the Media tab in the bottom bar
- Tap the View Episodes button to view the full Podcast
- Tap the Subscribe button to subscribe to all future episodes of the Podcast
- Tap the bookmark icon beside an episode title to bookmark that episode
- Scroll through the available episode titles and tap the play button to listen to one
- Use the on screen controls to play/pause the podcast or go to a certain time in the episode
- Use the mini-player at the bottom of the screen to control the podcast while exploring other SparkLearn content
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact Support