Understand how to use Tags to find content and how to Follow tags to customize your recommendations
What are Tags?
Tags are keywords that describe what a piece of content is about and links to a list of other content that shares that tag.
Tags are represented by a # symbol followed by a keyword or phrase. Ex. #onboarding.
- Tap a Tag located at the bottom of a piece of content on the dashboard
- Find tags you are following in the Following section on your dashboard
- Use the Search bar to find a specific piece of content that contains that Tag (you do not need to type the "#" symbol)
- Tap on a Tag to view all content containing that tag
- Follow or unfollow the selected hashtag by tapping the button in the upper right
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact Support