Learn how to export a CSV list of all SparkLearn users
To support user management, Content Managers now have the ability to export a CSV list of all SparkLearn users. The exported list of users will contain the following fields:
- Created - the date the account was created
- Updated - the date the account was last modified
- Last Accessed - the date the account was last used
- Status - either "Blocked" or "Active"
- View - a URL to the account's settings
- Select Users and Groups from the menu on the left of the screen
- Under Users and Groups, select Users
- Select Export to generate and download a CSV of all users
This guide shows how to export a CSV of existing users. If you want to import new users with a CSV, click here.
Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support