Learn how to earn Badges and where to view the ones you have already earned
What is a Badge?
A Badge is an achievement awarded to learners for completing pieces of content, spending a certain amount of time in the app or using various features.
The following is a sample of activities and Badges that can be earned for them:
- Spending a certain amount of hours or minutes in the app
- Spending a certain amount of consecutive days using the app
- Completing a certain amount of articles
- Bookmarking a certain amount of content
- Complete the criteria for earning one of the many Badges in SparkLearn
- Receive an alert that you have earned a Badge via a push notification or banner inside the app
- Tap on the alert or notification to open the Badges screen
- Tap Me, located at the bottom right of the toolbar
- Tap the Badges tab
- Scroll through and view your earned badges
- Tap on a Badge to view its description
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact Support