Learn what a Quiz is for and how to create one
What is a Quiz?
A Quiz is a short multiple choice question with one correct answer. Quizzes are used to assess a learner's knowledge. They can be related to specific articles or just belong to a topic.
If a Quiz is related to a learning object that has been added to a Course it will only be visible within the content of that Course and will not display as a stand-alone element in the application.
Multiple Quiz questions can also be used to create a test.
- Select Content from the menu on the left of the screen
- Under Content, select Quizzes
- Select the Create New Quiz button to get started
- Select the Topic you want the Quiz to fall under
- Type the Question the learner will be answering
- Fill out the Quiz Option with a possible answer, feedback and check Correct if correct
- Possible answer to the Question
- Optional feedback for the learner to receive if they choose this answer
- Check the Correct checkbox if this option is the right answer to the Question
- Select Add Quiz Option and repeat Step 6 until you have added the number of potential answer options you want to display
- Make sure that there are at least two Quiz Options and that one is marked as Correct
- Add relevant Tags to help users find your Quiz
- Select Groups to share the content with
- If one or more groups is selected, only learners who belong to those groups will have access to the Quiz
- If no groups are selected, all learners will have access to the Quiz
- Choose the Difficulty level of your Quiz
- Owners only: Select Promotion Options and check Promoted and/or Sticky to increase the visibility of content to your learners
- Promoted - content appears in all users’ For You tab until they have completed it or the promotion is removed
- Sticky - content appears in the Trending tab on the learners dashboard and at the top of the list when viewing a tag
- Check Published to publish the Quiz
- Once you're finished, choose to Save or Preview the Quiz
Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support