Learn how to embed a video into an article using the video's URL
Videos in SparkLean
In SparkLearn, external videos can be added to the body of an article using the url from a supported video hosting service. Videos are displayed in articles by their thumbnail preview.
Supported video hosting services: YouTube, Vimeo, Brightcove, Google Drive, Kaltura and uStudio
If your video hosting service is not represented, please speak to your account manager to see if SparkLearn could support your form of video hosting
- Select Content from the menu on the left of the screen
- Under Content, select Learning Objects
- Select Create New Article or search for an existing article to edit.
- Under the Body field use the Add to dropdown menu and select Add Video
- In the Video field, paste the URL of a video from a supported hosting service
- Complete the rest of the Create New Article process
- Choose to Save as a draft, Publish , Preview or send your article for Review
Still can’t find what you're looking for? Contact Support