The SparkLearn 3.12 release introduces new notification tools, UI updates, and security updates to ensure the product's health.
New Notification Emails
- Now you can notify your learners about new groups they have been assigned to or groups that are now open to them via automatic assignment. This allows learners to more easily follow learning paths and know when new content is available.
- For Content Managers, you can now receive notifications about content that has been set to expire. This allows for easier review and planning options for your content strategy.
- Currently, these new email notifications are disabled by default. You can contact support if you’d like to have them enabled for your team.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Improves security by adding the Content Security Policy header
- Adds (optional) automation to send an email to content managers and owners when content is about to expire
- Adds (optional) automation to send a push notification to users when they are automatically added to a new group
- Updates the flow when the user deletes their account
- Updates the styling to address words that were split across 2 lines in a bulleted list
- Fixes side menu UI when creating an article with slideshow, accordion, or hotspot so users can properly interact with the menu items
- Minor UI/UX improvements
- Improves the search experience to more quickly return results
- Improves the user flow to delete an account from a mobile device
- Fixes an issue where titles did not update on the dashboard when the data was refreshed
- Fixes a mobile app crash after navigating deep into a course and then going to dashboard
Known Issues and Limitations
- When content is part of a group, the revisions option is not available
- OpenAI does not work from course/journey modal
- After canceling a download in the mobile app, users must open something else before restarting the original download
- iOS app crashes when user scrolls to the right of the assigned content section and simultaneously scrolls to the bottom of the dashboard
- Navigation bar titles cannot be seen on iOS when the text color is set to a light color
Tips for Updating
To ensure that your application is kept up to date, make sure your iOS & Android auto-updates are turned on. We have provided links below to assist you with turning on this feature. There is no need to update the CMS, as that is done automatically. If you have a customized SparkLearn instance and need help with anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team.
For Tips & Tricks
Visit our Knowledge Base
Check out our YouTube channel
For help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out email@example.com